Florist Ambassador (Retail), Full-time & Part-time positions
The florist ambassador will provide excellent customer service, sales advisory, and flower arrangement services to help customers at the retail outlets. If you are from the service or retail industry, are customer oriented and willing to pick up new skills (floral arrangement), you're welcome to apply!
- 3 Full time vacancies available. Located at West (Jurong side) OR Changi Airport/ Tampines area.
- Retail hours. 6-12 hour shifts between 9.30am - 10.00pm, weekday and weekends. 5-6 day workweek.
- Vacancies available. Located islandwide, see Xpressflower.com for locations
- Retail hours. 6-12 hour shifts between 12.00pm - 10.00pm, weekday and weekends. 3-5 days a week preferred (need to be able to commit till end May)
- Interact with customers and provide excellent advisory on flowers selection, pricing and customisation
- Learn flower skills to create arrangements for on the spot purchase
- Ensure item and fridge displays are neat and attractive
- Opening, closing and cashing up of store
- Keep shop clean, tidy, safe and inviting
- Singaporean / PR / Dependent pass / Work permit available only (full-time)
- Positive attitude and provide excellent customer service
- Hardworking and responsible, willing to pick up new skills
- Basic computer skills
Benefits (for full-time)
- Annual leave and medical benefits
- Staff welfare benefits and festive gatherings
- Child benefits for staff who are parents
- Birthday leave
Please email your resume/work experiences and nationality to [email protected]
(62801007, ext 391)